Thursday, December 07, 2006

So little time

Work is really busy these days. When I first start working there I took the time each day to read dcist.com and several of my favorite blogs. Then I thought I should start writing again and this is what we have here. Now my time to read blogs and write my own has vanished. When I come home from work I don't want to be the nerd who pulls out their computer to blog as soon as I get home. So now I have a dilemma.

Also DC Adventures isn't what it used to be. Much of the drama and funny stories came from dating and being new to my surroundings. Now I'm in a less exciting relationship (intercultural dating makes for great stories) and I pretty much know my way around DC. So what adventures could I possibly have? I really don't want to bore you all with stories of "How not to holla 101." I don't really know what I am going to do. I guess you have to just wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog sounded like a retirement man..you can't go, you just re-started. The streets need you aisha