Sunday, August 01, 2004

My friend told me that my blog is lonely. Honestly these blogs have been quite personal. Most of them dealing with relationships and the like. I'm just chillin' for the summer. Also my real and online lives have become so mixed up that i would hate for most of these people to get inside my head.

A quick rundown:
My Ipod is broken and now it looks like I will have to sell it and its accessories on eBay. I've never done that and I will let you know how it goes. Hopefully I don't become addicted.

I was chased down the street by a man who called me Angie Stone and demanded that I sing for him.

I have two weeks off before I leave for Chapel Hill and I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. Other than pack that is.

I went to Philly for a BBQ and I left because "They weren't crunk enough." I went to a fourth of July BBQ and was demanding they play crunk music. I went to a club Friday and was wondering when the DJ was going to play his crunk set. When did I become crunk? I've been shaking it like a salt shaker so long that I forgot to dance. My two step was off. I forgot what choreography was. I no longer want to be Britney Spears I want to dance for the latest Lil' Jon remix. Yeeeaaaahhhh!

No comments: