Sunday, May 01, 2011

Wegman's

I went to Wegman's for the first time yesterday. The Mr. wanted to take a field trip and I was nervous that he would buy the whole store. I tried to clip some coupons but they claim to keep their prices low so their sales paper was pretty light on the sales. However they did have $1 off produce coupon. We did some serious damage and probably spent what I usually spend all month on groceries. He does the cooking so I couldn't say too much about the purchases and plus the money technically came out of his pocket.

I was quite overwhelmed by Wegman's. The place is huge and if you can't find what you are looking for at Wegman's, I would be surprised. What they didn't have was every part of meat like H-Mart does and they really don't need to sell beef knuckles at this type of store. They have the biggest olive bar I have ever seen and even have a chicken wing bar. It really was over the top. They have a good size of organic vegetables as well.

No comments: