Thursday, January 27, 2011

Eating Sensible

I changed jobs and decided that I should take my lunch to save money. It's mostly to pay off these credit cards. Well it's also helped me lose weight without trying. Most containers you can put in a lunch bag aren't big enough for multiple portions. So you have built in portion control. Also if you cook it's much easier to cut out extra salt, fat and sugars. The most interesting part is that I now enjoy desert more often because I have room for it. No more 1000 calorie lunches or lunches where I have no idea. Also no more tempting french fries. They simply do not exist. We have had a few days of eating Wendy's but those have been few and far between. It's also helped my relationship because I used to get a lot of flack for not cooking.

No comments: