Sunday, June 03, 2007

I've been working on being less negative but watching the Detroit vs. Cavs I just couldn't. This isn't about the game being boring. This isn't about the them stopping the game for 21 minutes while they try and fix the shot clock. This is about Craig Sager. Unfortunately I can't find a picture that does justice to how terrible his suit, tie, shirt, and toupee were. This is the best picture I could find. Here is some footage :




****geez what did blogger do to my orignal posting...sorry for the previous madness.

4 comments:

A Well Destined Child said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Well Destined Child said...

Yes...the pic didn't do his suit justice in the least. That mess was UGLY! I can't beleive he put that suit on, and thought it was okay.

Anyway, I was out there in downtown Cleveland the night of the game...and boring or not...I had a BLAST! People were super juiced, and their energy (despite me not being a Cav fan) rubbed off of on me. Needless to say, P, his frat brother and myself did not walk into the house until 4:30 that morning.

rashad said...

Craig Sager knows his suits are wack, but I think he gets off on being ridiculed. But it makes him look like a jackass when he tries to do serious interviews

Unknown said...

geez what did blogger do to my posting????