Monday, September 24, 2007

I Miss You

Since we don't really need premium channels we forego HBO except when the Wire is on. Well I realized that I am also missing my other favorite show, Curb Your Enthusiasm. The creator of Seinfeld, Larry David, has a show about the mishaps of life. Actually I really wish this blog was a written version of Curb. Just when I was considering canceling Netflix, I think I am going to fill my queue with the last few seasons of Curb. I never liked Seinfeld mostly because I was too young to get the humor but, even in syndication Seinfeld doesn't amuse me the way Curb does. So I am going to bless you with a scence from one of my favorite episodes, "Krazee-Eyez Killa"

1 comment:

rashad said...

I too am without HBO, and I'm mad i'm missing the new season. But it'll be on netflix by early next year i'm sure. but curb is pret-tay, pret-tay good.