Saturday, January 03, 2009

Because sharing is caring...

Well I also decided to share my measurements.  I look at them and I feel like they aren't that different from when I started. Maybe I just don't remember what they were then.  I do know that I can't even attempt to wear my previous clothing size of 14. They fall off.  A Twelve is needs a belt, a 10 is about right and an 8 sometimes. 

Measurements:

Weight: 149lbs 
Natural Waist: 30"
Low Waist (where my pants actually sit): 33"
Hips:
Thigh: 26"
Bicep: 12"

Tomorrow: Wii Fit

3 comments:

rashad said...

So when you were at your heaviest last year, how much did you weigh?

Unknown said...

149+24

Kristal said...

Congrats on your progress, I'm trying to recommit myself to getting fit this year.

Given the new focus of your blog, I can pass along a list of fitness/healthy eating blogs I follow if you are interested.