Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fresh and Healthy at Giant

Where have I been? Riding my bike and jogging. I have 12 sticks of butter to prove it. I've lost 3lbs and that's like losing the weight of 12 sticks of butter. I've also been cheating and letting someone else shop all will nilly at the new Yes! Organic. He's now had the "fish is expensive" moment and will simmer down and come back to my side. With that said let me tell you what to buy at Giant until September 16th (yeah hella late). If I don't get around to posting deals in the future please remember to visit the links in the sidebar.

$1.99/lb-Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
.99/lb-White Seedless Grapes
.99/lb-Broccoli Crowns
.99-Barilla Pasta ($1/2 8/29 SS)
$9.99-2lb Bag Frozen Jumbo Cooked Shrimp
$2.99-Nature's Promise Soy Nut Butter
$3.99-Cottonelle 6 Double Rolls (great price)

Remember you must scan your Giant card or key in your phone number to get these prices.

No comments: