Friday, September 03, 2010

Natural Home Products

With my new (returned) emphasis on using less harmful chemicals in my home I have to figure out how to continue to save on the things I need. Today I tried Soap.com thanks to a post at Money Saving Mom. They have all natural laundry detergent for less than the store price for Tide or other brands. Use the code ISHA4460 and you get 15% off at Soap.com.

I also want to encourage everyone to try and go back to the advice from our grandmothers. There are tons of things we can do with vinegar and baking soda around the house. Living with a man has shown me how dirty a toilet can get. T0 remedy that, try mixing 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of vinegar and pouring it into your toilet. Let it set for 5 minutes and then scrub away. How's that for cheap and natural?

Disclosure: If you use the discount code I receive shopping credits. You save and I save.

Update: I ordered on Friday afternoon and my products were here by Saturday morning. I've never seen such quick and free shipping service. The only problem is that Fedex Home just left the box on the porch. I'm glad I went outside before we left for the holiday weekend.

No comments: