Friday, November 10, 2006

As a result of my last post someone went on a little stalking session for me. She found out that he is in New Jersey and he's married. So I guess he got that green card after all? Of course the girl is Indian. Okay let me log off of his wedding website. I think that's closure for me!

The other things is that our information is not safe. My friend only knew his first and last name and she was able to find way too much personal information about him. I felt bad that she was able to intrude into his life like that. Then I googled him just to see and before I never found anything. Recently he must of added himself to a "social networking" site and I found his resume and websites that link to the rest of his life. I think we all need to be more careful about what information we put up on mypsce and other places. Seriously I really wanted to know that he was okay. I found out way more than I wanted.

I just realized something else. This is yet another one who got married after dating me. Since I was 19, I have a 100% record. If you are in a relationship with me and it ends, you will get married to your next girlfriend. I'm not sure what tht says about me. I'm sure here must be someway I can make money from this, lol.

Edit:

I read my horoscope like once a week but I really don't believe in them. However, this one is very ironic:

It's time to free yourself of old expectations and stale situations that are more trouble than they're worth. Letting go of the past can be difficult, but it's one of the most rewarding tasks you can take on.

I think they are right considering today's events. Free!

2 comments:

rashad said...

so, with any of the guys you date, do they discuss marriage with YOU? or do they keep it to themselves, and then just do it with the next person?

Unknown said...

R-

I'd have to think on that. I know that I have discussed it but it was never really serious. With the ex though it was serious but in my heart I knew that an American (Black?) girl wasn't in his future.