Saturday, November 18, 2006

Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken noodle soup, chicken nooddle soup, chicken noodle soup with an apple juice on the side. Let rain....clear it out. I saw a little girl perform this on the metro yesterday. Well not apple juice but that's been my main meal for the past few days. I'd also like my respritory system to let it rain and clear it out. Maybe that little chick was more profound than I thought.

On Wednesday I was sitting around and realized that I ran out of soup. Then I got to thinking who would bring me soup when i'm sick. I knew of three people who would bring me soup but none of them were available. I started to think about who were my friends and who would bring me soup. That's the true friend who will bring your soup. So in DC I wasn't really sure who I could call to bring me soup outside of those three people.

So then there is the reverse. To whom would you bring soup?

No comments: