Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Part 2: How I find the Deals









In today's ever growing universe of multimedia aggregators, Google Reader stand outs out for me. I use Google Reader to subscribe to updates of the blogs I find useful. I no longer have to visit each site individually and scroll through the postings. I used to get annoyed if I visited a website but it wasn't updated. Now, I am now able to scroll through my Google Reader and everything is all in one place with automatic updates. I now present :

5 Reasons Bicycle Girl uses Google Reader





1. You can add your favorite blogs, websites and news columns using the "Add Subscription" button in the top right corner.

2. Along the left hand side you see a full list of your subscriptions. You can organize them into folders. I organize by topics for work and my hobbies such as couponing. I stay updated on my industry as well as natural hair. It cuts down my time searching for coupons because they come right to me. They also don't clog my email box.

3. The main column will show you the latest unread updates from your favorite sites.

4. Google Reader shows you how much you are reading and who you read the most.

5. Last but not least, you can share what you are reading with your friends.

There are other companies who make similar software such as Bloglines. Explore and use whatever makes your life easier.

No comments: